We’ve only wrapped up the second month of the year but we’ve still got so much to share. Read on and we hope you enjoy seeing everything that we’ve been up to this month.
- 1 product update
- 1 BETA program
- 1 governance proposal
- 1 product update
- 1 new blockchains indexed
- 2 publications
- 4 hackathons
- Wen Solana? Now Solana. Covalent added support for Solana to its
Get token balances for addressendpoint, bringing the industry-leading unified API experience to tens of thousands of developers in the Solana ecosystem. The
Get token balances for addressenables developers to fetch token balances including NFTs for any wallet address on Solana with a single API call. Read more about it here, at Covalent Launches Non-EVM Support with Solana Balances
1/ ☀️ ☀️ ☀️ @solana ☀️ ☀️ ☀️ 🚀 🚀 🚀@Covalent_HQ pic.twitter.com/oJ1rBv3Mlo— Covalent (@Covalent_HQ) February 9, 2022 <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
- In case you missed it (ICYMI), our Community Call #10 happened on Thursday, February 24th,and we were excited to have Daniel Hwang from Stakefish as a guest to help discuss staking along with Covalent's organization updates. No worries if you weren't able to join, catch up on the recording from our YouTube channel and stay tuned on our Twitter for you chance to join the next one and claim your POAPs.
We're so excited to announced that we have launched the Alchemist Program 3.0 BETA at Covalent! Learn and have fun in an amazing growth program filled with lots of gamified learning.
Ganesh Swami, CEO at Covalent, had the opportunity to speak with CNBC about the importance of protecting your crypto investments from potential scams along with Shashi Jha, Head of Compliance & Legal at WazirX.
- Elle Qiang, Twitter handle @ ellaqiang9, wrote a proposal for indexing Cronos Chain and creating the API endpoints to access and index on-chain transactional data, providing powerful data tools to the fast growing dApp ecosystem on Cronos. Read the Proposal for Indexing Cronos Chain.
We’re so grateful for the wonderful experience we had at ETHDenver, and having the chance to connect with so many faces that build and use our Covalent Unified API. We can’t wait to see what next year has in store. Want to reminisce on what our team got up to? Throw it back with this article, What Happened Today at ETHDenver 2022 mentioning Leilani Ledingham, Product, and Harish Raisinghani, Developer Relations at Covalent, and their talks at ETHDenver.
On Wednesday, February 16th 5-7 pm MST, Covalent hosted an NFT battle Boomi vs. Bufficorn workshop led by Harish Raisinghani, Developer Relations at Covalent, at ETHDenver that was available to both in-person and virtual participants from anywhere in the world. ICYMI, the live stream was recorded so you can see all of the cool BUIDLs that went down.
- A big congratulations to all that participated in the "Road to Web3" Hackathon held by ETHGlobal and Polygon. At Covalent, we’re always so happy to see people using our Unified API. This event saw 38 total submissions, 26 bounty winners, and two finalists that used our API key! Be sure to check out some of our highlights from the event, and read all about it in ETHGlobal's Road to Web3 Covalent Winners Announced!.
1/ 🥳 Congratulations to all of the @ETHGlobal @0xPolygon #RoadtoWeb3 participants! 💰 We got 38 submissions and selected 26 bounty winners - two of which made the overall hackathon finalists! 👏🧵😊 Check out some project highlights here:https://t.co/CjKPPsrFrf— Covalent (@Covalent_HQ) February 10, 2022 <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
- Codeless Conduct by Gitcoin started on February 23rd and is running until March 11. Covalent is so excited to help remove barriers to Web3 for a community of over 500 non-devs to learn, experiment, and have fun. Harish Raisinghani, Developer Relations at Covalent, will also be a mentor for all things data. On February 24th, Leibing Guo and Shantanu Vishwanadha, Developer Relations at Covalent, held a data guild workshop!
- In honour of the Year of the Tiger we launched our Lucky Lunar New Year Giveaway from February 1st to February 7th. There were two grand prizes of $888 USDC, as well as Covalent Swag and an NFT of a handwritten note from our CEO. Stay tuned on our Twitter for more chances to win throughout the year.
gm frens! 👋 🐯 thank you to everyone that entered our Lucky Lunar New Year Giveaway 🤗Congratulations to our winners! 🧧⭐️888 USDC: @DjIvMhg4vyUgeut, @Indira80184892💫swag + NFT from @gane5h : @Lazeecub, @0xCarnyx, @DjIvMhg4vyUgeut, @KarmeloTaras, @SitiSibar— Covalent (@Covalent_HQ) February 7, 2022 <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
- Covalent announced its biggest drop yet with the launch of the GameFi ebook Infinite Games - How Axie Infinite and Plat-to-Earn is Transforming Gaming. This research does a deep dive into the games Bomb Crypto, Axie Infinity, Crabada, and Pegaxy. Download and enjoy over 4.7B rows of data in the most comprehensive GameFi ebook available.
The wait is finally over! ⏰Today we are excited to present... Infinite Games 👾 A data-driven e-book that dives deep into 💣@BombCryptoGame🕹️@AxieInfinity🦀@PlayCrabada🏇@PegaxyOfficialEnjoy 👇 pic.twitter.com/2v54z4jgyP— Covalent (@Covalent_HQ) February 23, 2022 <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
- Adrian Jonklaas, CFO at Covalent, shared an update in an article on CQT Circulating Supply and Market Cap.
- Want to keep track and explore resources about Covalent's Unified API use-cases, partners, events and community? Our Press & Media page is now live and will provide the most up-to-date information on who we are and what we do.