We’re excited to announce a joint Klaytn-Covalent Hackathon for Web3 developers building on the Klaytn network! The hackathon runs from May 12 to May 26 with $20,000 USD in bounty prizes. There will also be opportunities for developers who can’t commit to the full hackathon to participate in hackathon quizzes and challenges with a chance to win additional prizes. Register here now!
Covalent integrated Klaytn as a supported network in September of 2021, bringing the Unified API experience and rich, historical on-chain data to developers in Klaytn's ecosystem. Now, Unified Hackathon participants will have the chance to build and submit a range of dApps, including NFT galleries, DeFi Dashboards, DAO analytics, custom wallets, portfolio management tools, and much more!
There are three categories with $5,000 USD in prizes, each broken down as follows:
- 🥇 First place: $2,500 USD
- 🥈 Second place: $1,500 USD
- 🥉 Third place: $1,000 USD
Bounty 1: NFT Track
This track is for developers who are interested in building NFT-related use cases such as an NFT marketplaces, cross-chain NFTs, and NFT aggregators.
Bounty 2: DeFi Track
This track is for developers who are interested in building DeFi-related use cases such as DeFi dashboards, yield farming tools, and DeFI aggregators.
Bounty 3: DApps Track
This track is for developers who are interested in building DApp-related use cases such as transparency dashboard, on-chain analytics, and blockchain-enabled traceability applications in the supply chain industry.
We encourage people in our developer community to participate in daily quizzes, challenges and quests during the hackathon. There are over $5,000 USD in prizes to be won for these categories!
- Join the Klaytn Discord now for Daily Quizzes on the lead up to and during the Hackathon.
- Who says coders can’t make art? We are looking for great NFT Designs for The Klaytn-Covalent Unified Hackathon. Design an NFT, of any genre, style, and influence, for a chance to win some prizes.
- Templated challenges: Complete a series of tasks within the NFT Dashboard Code Challenge, Wallet Dashboard Code Challenge, and DEX Dashboard Code Challenge categories.
- Data quests: Find the answers to the questions using Covalent’s unified API.
Register here for the hackathon and we will follow up with you on details!