- The terms "us" or "we" or "our" refers to Covalent Research & Development Inc., the owner of the Website.
- A "Visitor" is someone who merely browses our Website, but has not registered as Member.
- A "Member" is an individual that has registered with us to use our Service.
- Our "Service" represents the collective functionality and features as offered through our Website to our Members.
- A "User" is a collective identifier that refers to either a Visitor or a Member.
- All text, information, graphics, audio, video, and data offered through our Website are collectively known as our "Content".
Our Website may contain our service marks or trademarks as well as those of our affiliates or other companies, in the form of words, graphics, and logos. Your use of our Website does not constitute any right or license for you to use such service marks/trademarks, without the prior written permission of the corresponding service mark/trademark owner. Our Website is also protected under international copyright laws. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any portion of our Website is strictly prohibited. Your use of our Website does not grant you ownership rights of any kind in our Website.
Links to Other Websites
Our Website may contain links to third party websites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you. By linking to these websites, we do not create or have an affiliation with, or sponsor such third party websites. The inclusion of links within our Website does not constitute any endorsement, guarantee, warranty, or recommendation of such third party websites. Covalent Research & Development Inc. has no control over the legal documents and privacy practices of third party websites; as such, you access any such third party websites at your own risk.
Our Legal Terms shall be treated as though it were executed and performed in British Columbia, Canada and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of British Columbia, Canada without regard to conflict of law principles. In addition, you agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction and venue of such courts. Any cause of action by you with respect to our Website, must be instituted within one (1) year after the cause of action arose or be forever waived and barred. Should any part of our Legal Terms be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed consistent with applicable law and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. To the extent that any Content in our Website conflicts or is inconsistent with our Legal Terms, our Legal Terms shall take precedence. Our failure to enforce any provision of our Legal Terms shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision. The rights of Covalent Research & Development Inc. under our Legal Terms shall survive the termination of our Legal Terms.