Dungeons & Data
The purpose of the Dungeons & Data (DnD) campaign is to empower a wide community of 'Citizen Data Scientists', analysts and enthusiasts who can quickly and effectively analyze curated datasets with little-to-no coding and create valuable apps and case studies.
The multi-week campaign consists of activities which include:
- Running daily quizzes
- Running week-long puzzles
- Developing protocol specific content pieces
- Developing graphic designs
- Executing data visualization tasks
- Executing data science tasks
- Developing case studies and apps
While this campaign is focused on developers interested in blockchain technologies and applications, it also includes activities for non-developers or general retail communities.
DnD campaign challenges are broken down into Retail (i.e. non-developer) and Data scientists challenges.
Retail challenges include:
- Artist Challenge - Create an infographic piece, explanation graphics or even an art piece about the protocol.
Writer Challenge - Create and publish an original article on one of the following topics:
- What problems can be solved with the protocol?
- Why is blockchain data analysis important?
- Why is transparency important for blockchain
- Open topic - pick up your own topic to write about (must be relevant to the protocol)
Daily quizzes - time sensitive, daily, general info quizzes
Challenges geared towards data scientists include:
Data visualization - Pick a dataset provided by the protocol and create an interesting visualization.
Data science - conduct analysis and produce a case study on provided data around areas such as:
- Median LP liquidity provided
- Slippage rates
- Whale concentrations
- Impermanent loss
- Flash loans