One Million Wallets
The purpose of One Million Wallets is to celebrate the creativity and diversity of blockchain developer communities. This campaign focuses on building custom-themed 'wallets' for any application. Anyone can build a crypto wallet, which we consider to be a commodity.
The multi-week campaign consists of activities which include:
- Coding workshops
- ‘Office hours’ with guest speakers
- Conducting social media outreach
- Retail engagement challenges
- Judging wallets
- Awarding prizes
While this campaign is focused on developers interested in blockchain technologies and applications, it also includes activities for non-developers or general retail communities.
Code Templates & Videos
The following code templates can be forked to create your own copy. Some templates also have a corresponding tutorial video.
- - create a custom dashboard which displays all the NFT crypto assets for a provided wallet address or ENS.
- - create a custom dashboard which displays all the inflow and outflow crypto transfers for a provided wallet address or ENS.
Discord Support Channel
Wallet Judging Criteria
For any bounty prizes, wallet submissions are generally judged based on:
- Originality: Does the wallet app do something entirely novel, or at least take a fresh approach to an old problem?
- Execution: Is the wallet app usable in its current state? Is the user experience smooth? Does everything appear to work? Is it well designed?
- Usefulness: Is the wallet practical? Is it something people would actually use? Does it meet a real need?
- Learning: Did the individual or team stretch themselves and push the boundaries of learning in this space?